- Unfold your linens completely before washing
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it is best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best is on the inside of the fabric).
For stains, try the following:
- Ink: Soak in soap-and-ammonia mixture, and rub the spot.
- Blood: Rinse immediately in cold water.
- Fruit, coffee, tea and chocolate: Rub with alcohol, white vinegar and ammonia.
- Candle wax: Scratch off dried wax, absorb residue with blotting paper and warm iron.
- Greasy Stains: Rub with ammonia.
- Red Wine: Rub immediately with sparkling water or white wine
- Never use chlorine bleach which may damage the fibres.